Meet Stan Popovich
Stan Popovich is a Penn State graduate and the nationally known author of “A Layman’s Guide to Managing Fear”— an easy-to-read book that’s helped thousands of people to confidently manage their persistent fears and anxieties.
Stan’s articles have appeared in a number of national publications. Stan is an award-winning and respected contributor on the topics of managing fear and the consequences.
- This life-changing book was inspired by his own 20+ year struggle with anxiety and fear.
- Stan has been featured on many TV and Radio Programs around the U.S.
- Stan writes for many national publications such as The Huffington Post and Entrepreneur Magazine.
- His book has accumulated more than 400 positive book reviews on Amazon.
- Stan’s expertise has brought him thousands of fans on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
- Stan has interviewed various mental health counselors whose insights are included in this book.
- This book was read, reviewed, and accepted by various professionals before it was published.
- Do an internet search for “Stanley Popovich” or “Stan Popovich” to see his latest contributions.
What The Professionals Have To Say
A graduate of Pennsylvania State University, Stanley Popovich presents his guide to overcoming fear and anxiety in the form of a common sense booklet accessible to all ages. Stan explores three different approaches to managing fear: practicing general counseling techniques, asking for God’s help, and using non-resistant methods, which, when combined, can serve as a powerful tool in fear management. A Layman’s Guide to Managing Fear packs a powerful punch and is well worth the read.
“One Powerful Book That Can Change Your Life!” Within this book are the answers that so many people so desperately need to hear. There is hope and freedom in the pages of this small life saver, and the power to be set free from the fear that holds so many captive. This is not your typical self help book that spouts out ideas and suggestions on coping with the struggles in one’s life. Popovich has obviously spent countless hours researching the subject and making certain that the book reflects not only his own experiences but also the experiences of others as well. Don’t miss out on this book.
Stanley Popovich’s book A Layman’s Guide to Managing Fear is a practical book for the person challenged with anxiety and fear. I thought it provided many examples of strategies for coping with what can be very debilitating. The facts that anxiety and fear are very complex and “one size doesn’t fit all” when addressing the challenges of anxiety are key. Many times we need to try a number of approaches in order to get results. As a trained clinical social worker, I would suggest this book as an excellent means of educating oneself about anxiety and fear, and developing a self-help plan for coping.
“Timely and Sound.” Fear is a timely subject in today’s anxiety-riddled world, and Stanley Popovich does an excellent job in delving into what fear is and its various forms. He then explains in detail three effective and powerful approaches in managing fear: general counseling techniques, reliance upon God, and non-resistant methods, which means accepting one’s fear but not dwelling upon it. But Mr. Popovich goes one step further–he shows how to employ these three approaches together. I highly recommend this well-written and well-researched book to everyone seeking a down-to-earth, holistic approach to managing his or her fear.