- This book has over 100 techniques you can use.
- This book is only 65 pages long. A great time saver for your busy schedule!
- Read the book reviews on this website from others who got instant relief from Stan’s book.
- This book will save you years of expensive counseling.
Order from Paypal by Clicking on “Buy Now” Below and Get This Book Right Away!
How to Download Your E-Book After Using Paypal
- After paying through PayPal, a “Thank You” page will show up on your computer screen.
- Click the link that enables you to download Stan’s book (PDF File) to your computer.
- If done correctly, you will have saved Stan’s eBook on your computer in only a few seconds.
- If you have any trouble, contact Stan at email@example.com right away and he will send you an extra copy at no extra charge!
What People Who Read Stan’s Book Have To Say:
“A Layman’s Guide to Managing Fear” is a great self-help book. I have been a Counselor for many years now and I use some of the same suggestions and tactics in my practice and you didn’t have to pay $55.00 or more an hour to hear them! – Mark Myers
A very good book for anyone who has trouble managing fear. It is very easy to understand and as mentioned in a previous post you don’t need to pay out astronomical amounts on seeing a counselor. Well worth every penny. – Andy Kingston
Good information on managing fear, numerous methods and techniques described. Written in a format that is easy for people to comprehend. Excellent resource section. Would certainly share with clients. I liked it. – Ann Globenskyon Kingston