14 Mental Health Articles That Can Help You Right Now!!
- These articles are a small preview of what is in Stan’s book.
- Click on the article titles to read them.
- Read Stan’s Blog Posts and Stan’s Quick Advice for more valuable mental health advice.
- You can also read Stan’s professional book reviews at Reviews
This Is What’s Inside Stan’s Book!
- Managing Your Persistent Fears And Anxieties
- Managing Your Fearful And Obsessive Thoughts
- Managing Your Fears With The Help Of God
- Managing Your Every Day Stresses And Anxieties
- Alcohol And Substance Abuse Will Not Take Away Your Fears
- When Someone You Know Struggles With Fear And Anxiety
- A Review Of Techniques In Managing Your Depression
- Managing The Fear Of Loneliness
- Facing The Fear And Anxiety Of The Unknown
- How To Convince An Addict To Get Help
- How To Find A Good Mental Health Counselor
- Ending Your Life Is Not The Answer To Your Situation
- When Your Friends Do Not Understand Your Mental Health Condition
- The Importance Of Getting Help For Your Fears And Anxieties
How Stan’s Affordable Book Can Help You Today!!
- Stan’s book covers over 100 ways you can overcome your anxieties.
- The book is a quick and effective read. Its less than 100 pages long.
- Stan can relate to your problems with his 20 years of experience.
- This book will save you money in expensive counseling.
- This book can reduce your suffering and give you instant relief.
- Stan’s book provides real life examples that his readers can relate to.
- This book has been reviewed and approved by many counselors.
- Stan’s advice has been published in many national publications.
- Many counselors have used Stan’s book to help their clients.
- Stan has 1000’s of followers on social media who use his advice.
- Stan’s work has been featured on TV and on the Radio.
- Read the Book Review Section on Stan’s website.
Subscribe To Stan’s Newsletter For More Great Advice
What The Mental Health Counselors Have To Say
"Stan's Book Packs A Powerful Punch!" A graduate of Pennsylvania State University, Stanley Popovich presents his guide to overcoming fear and anxiety in the form of a common sense booklet accessible to all ages. Stan explores three different approaches to managing fear: general counseling techniques, asking for God’s help, and using non-resistant methods, which, when combined, can serve as a powerful tool in fear management. A Layman’s Guide To Managing Fear packs a powerful punch and is well worth the read!
“One Powerful Book That Can Change Your Life!” Within this book are the answers that so many people so desperately need to hear. There is hope and freedom in the pages of this small life saver, and the power to be set free from the fear that holds so many captive. This is not your typical self-help book that spouts out ideas and suggestions on coping with the struggles in one’s life. Popovich has obviously spent countless hours researching the subject and making certain that the book reflects not only his own experiences, but also the experiences of others as well. Don’t miss out on this book!
"Stan's Book Offers Many Approaches To Overcoming Fear!" Stanley Popovich’s book, A Layman’s Guide To Managing Fear, is a practical book for the person challenged with anxiety and fear. I thought it provided many examples of strategies for coping with what can be very debilitating. The facts that anxiety and fear are very complex and “one size doesn’t fit all” when addressing the challenges of anxiety are key. Many times, we need to try a number of approaches in order to get results. As a trained clinical social worker, I would suggest this book as an excellent means of educating oneself about anxiety and fear and developing a self-help plan for coping.
“Stan's Book Is Timely And Sound!” Fear is a timely subject in today’s anxiety-riddled world, and Stanley Popovich does an excellent job in delving into what fear is and its various forms. He then explains in detail three effective and powerful approaches in managing fear: general counseling techniques, reliance upon God, and non-resistant methods, which means accepting one’s fear but not dwelling upon it. Mr. Popovich goes one step further–he shows how to employ these three approaches together. I highly recommend this well-written and well-researched book to everyone seeking a down-to-earth, holistic approach to managing his or her own fears.