Order Stan’s Book Right Here!
• You can order Stan’s book at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, or PayPal.
• Read the reviews from those who read Stan’s book at Reviews
• Contact Stan if you have any problems or questions.
Why Pay $9.99 For Stan’s Book?
• Stan’s book is a quick read that offers you many options.
• You will find something in Stan’s book that will help you.
• You will save money in expensive counseling sessions.
Order From PayPal
How To Download Your E-Book To Your Computer
- After paying through PayPal, you will be able to download Stan’s book.
- Click the link that enables you to download Stan’s book (PDF File) to your computer.
- If done correctly, you will have saved Stan’s E-Book on your computer in only a few seconds.
- If you have any trouble, contact Stan at firstname.lastname@example.org
What The Mental Health Counselors Have To Say
A graduate of Pennsylvania State University, Stanley Popovich presents his guide to overcoming fear and anxiety in the form of a common sense booklet accessible to all ages. Stan explores three different approaches to managing fear: practicing general counseling techniques, asking for God’s help, and using non-resistant methods, which, when combined, can serve as a powerful tool in fear management. A Layman’s Guide to Managing Fear packs a powerful punch and is well worth the read.
“One Powerful Book That Can Change Your Life!” Within this book are the answers that so many people so desperately need to hear. There is hope and freedom in the pages of this small life saver, and the power to be set free from the fear that holds so many captive. This is not your typical self help book that spouts out ideas and suggestions on coping with the struggles in one’s life. Popovich has obviously spent countless hours researching the subject and making certain that the book reflects not only his own experiences but also the experiences of others as well. Don’t miss out on this book.
Stanley Popovich’s book A Layman’s Guide to Managing Fear is a practical book for the person challenged with anxiety and fear. I thought it provided many examples of strategies for coping with what can be very debilitating. The facts that anxiety and fear are very complex and “one size doesn’t fit all” when addressing the challenges of anxiety are key. Many times we need to try a number of approaches in order to get results. As a trained clinical social worker, I would suggest this book as an excellent means of educating oneself about anxiety and fear, and developing a self-help plan for coping.
“Timely and Sound.” Fear is a timely subject in today’s anxiety-riddled world, and Stanley Popovich does an excellent job in delving into what fear is and its various forms. He then explains in detail three effective and powerful approaches in managing fear: general counseling techniques, reliance upon God, and non-resistant methods, which means accepting one’s fear but not dwelling upon it. But Mr. Popovich goes one step further–he shows how to employ these three approaches together. I highly recommend this well-written and well-researched book to everyone seeking a down-to-earth, holistic approach to managing his or her fear.