Anxiety and Fear Specialist: Stan Popovich
- Stan Popovich is a Penn State graduate with over 20 years’ experience in dealing with fear and anxiety.
- He is an award-winning contributor on the topics of fear, anxiety, and depression.
- Stan gives you many different ideas and options on how to overcome your mental health struggles.
- Stan’s book, website articles, and blog has helped thousands of people get their life back on track.
Stan’s Background in Managing Fear
- Inspired by his own 20-year struggle with anxiety and fear
- Featured on many TV and radio programs throughout the U.S.
- Writes for many national publications such as The Huffington Post and Entrepreneur Magazine
- Earned more than 400 positive book reviews on Amazon
- Thousands of fans on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- Interviewed various mental health counselors whose insights are included in the book
- Read, reviewed, and accepted by various professionals before the book was published
- Continues to garner a strong online presence on Google
Get Your E-Book or Print Copy Right Here!
Testimonials from Mental Health Professionals
“Stan’s Book Packs A Powerful Punch!” A graduate of Pennsylvania State University, Stanley Popovich presents his guide to overcoming fear and anxiety in the form of a common sense booklet accessible to all ages. Stan explores three different approaches to managing fear: general counseling techniques, asking for God’s help, and using non-resistant methods, which, when combined, can serve as a powerful tool in fear management. A Layman’s Guide to Managing Fear packs a powerful punch and is well worth the read!
“One Powerful Book That Can Change Your Life!” Within this book are the answers that so many people so desperately need to hear. There is hope and freedom in the pages of this small life saver, and the power to be set free from the fear that holds so many captive. This is not your typical self-help book that spouts out ideas and suggestions on coping with the struggles in one’s life. Popovich has obviously spent countless hours researching the subject and making certain that the book reflects not only his own experiences, but also the experiences of others as well. Don’t miss out on this book!
“Stan’s Book Offers Many Approaches To Overcoming Fear!” Stanley Popovich’s book, A Layman’s Guide to Managing Fear, is a practical book for the person challenged with anxiety and fear. I thought it provided many examples of strategies for coping with what can be very debilitating. The facts that anxiety and fear are very complex and “one size doesn’t fit all” when addressing the challenges of anxiety are key. Many times, we need to try a number of approaches in order to get results. As a trained clinical social worker, I would suggest this book as an excellent means of educating oneself about anxiety and fear and developing a self-help plan for coping.
“Stan’s Book Is Timely And Sound!” Fear is a timely subject in today’s anxiety-riddled world, and Stanley Popovich does an excellent job in delving into what fear is and its various forms. He then explains in detail three effective and powerful approaches in managing fear: general counseling techniques, reliance upon God, and non-resistant methods, which means accepting one’s fear but not dwelling upon it. Mr. Popovich goes one step further–he shows how to employ these three approaches together. I highly recommend this well-written and well-researched book to everyone seeking a down-to-earth, holistic approach to managing his or her own fears.