There Are Other Options Other Than Suicide
By: Stanley Popovich
You are at the end of your rope and you can’t take it any much longer. In addition, things are getting worse and you do not know where to turn for help. You are in pain and you feel that there is no hope.
As a result, here are six reasons why suicide is not an option regarding your problems.
1. Things change over time: Regardless of your situation, events do not stay the same. You may feel lousy today, but it won’t last forever. Everything changes over time and this includes your current situation.
2. There are always other options: You may feel lost and confused, but the answers to your specific problems are out there. The key is that you have to find the answers and the best way to do that is to talk to a qualified professional.
3. You can’t predict the future: Remember that no one can predict the future with one hundred percent certainty. Even if the thing that you are afraid of does happen, there are circumstances and factors that you can’t predict which can be used to your advantage. For instance, you miss the deadline for a project you have been working on. Everything you feared is coming true. Suddenly, your boss tells you that the deadline is extended and that he forgot to tell you the day before. This unknown factor changes everything.
4. Focus on the facts of your situation and not your thoughts: When people are depressed, they rely on their fearful and depressing thoughts. Your fearful thoughts are exaggerated and are not based on reality. When you are depressed, focus on the facts of your current situation and not on what you think. Do not assume anything regarding your current situation.
5. Go to the hospital when it is that bad: If things are so bad that you are unable to function, drop everything and go to your local hospital or crisis center immediately. The people at the hospital or crisis center will take care of you right away.
6. No situation is hopeless: There are many people and organizations that are willing to help you, but you must be willing to take advantage of this help. Regardless of your situation, take advantage of the assistance that is around you. Every problem has a solution. You just have to find it.
Consider The Following:
Stan’s book contains a lot more valuable information than the 14 articles and blog posts on this website. Stan’s book will make a difference in your recovery. If you know of anyone who is struggling, have them review this website and the book reviews and consider getting Stan’s affordable book by clicking on Get Stan’s Book