How to Use the Power of God to Overcome Your Fears
By: Stanley Popovich
Many people use the help of God to overcome their fears and anxieties. God is stronger than your fears and anxieties and it is important to include God in your life when struggling with your mental health.
As a result, here are seven suggestions on how a person can use the help of God in his or her own mental health struggles.
1. Start talking and praying to God: The first step a person should do is to start talking and praying to God. A person can go to church or to a quiet place during the day to tell God that they are having a problem. They should tell God how they feel and ask God for some of his help. A person could also review the Bible and read some articles on trusting in God and then apply these concepts in their life.
2. Rely on the power of God: The power of God is the one power that is stronger than your fears and anxieties. God loves each one of us and has the power to solve all of your problems. God will help you if you ask for it.
3. Include God in your life: A person needs to be aware of how God is working in their life. God works in mysterious ways and the answers He provides might not be that obvious. An individual must be aware of God’s presence when they are dealing with their fears and anxieties.
4. Be open-minded with God: Some people think that the answers that God provides must be religious in nature. That is not always the case. These answers could involve basic psychology and cognitive techniques that deals with how to manage fear and anxiety. Do not be quick to dismiss basic psychological techniques that could be a factor in your recovery.
5. Continue to pray and talk to God: Talk to God as if you were talking to a friend. Be persistent and be open in the avenues that God may provide to you in solving your problems. It is not always easy dealing with the fear of the unknown, however God is in control and He will help you if you ask for assistance.
6. Talk to a priest or minister: If you are having trouble, talk to a member of the clergy to help reduce your fears and anxieties. A priest or minister will be able to provide you with additional advice and insights on how to deal with your current problem.
By talking to someone, a person will be able to improve their mental health in the long run. Remember that it never hurts to ask for help when it comes to relieving your anxieties and depression.
7. Prayer works: There are many inspirational magazines and books on how people were helped through the power of prayer. Read some articles to get an idea on how effective prayer can be in your life. Never doubt the power of God when it comes to dealing with life’s challenges. God can help you get your life back on track.
Like What You Read?
You will greatly increase your chances of finding the answers to your mental health issues if you use my book, website articles, and my blog at the same time. You can also review the rest of my website to get a better idea of how my experiences and advice can help you. Consider getting my affordable book right now at PayPal, Amazon, or Barnes & Noble by clicking on Get Stan’s Book