How To Use The Power Of God To Overcome Your Fears
By: Stanley Popovich
Many people use the help of God to overcome their fears and anxieties. God is stronger than your fears and anxieties and its important to include God in your life when struggling with your mental health.
As a result, here are some suggestions on how a person can use the help of God in his or her own mental health struggles.
1. Start talking and praying to God: A person can go to church or to a quiet place to tell God that they are having a problem. They should tell God how they feel and ask God for some help. A person could also review the Bible and read some articles on how to trust God.
2. Rely on the power of God: The power of God is the one power that is stronger than your fears and anxieties. God loves each one of us and has the power to solve all of your problems. God will help you if you ask him to.
3. Include God in your life: A person needs to be aware of how God is working in their life. God works in mysterious ways and the answers He provides might not be that obvious. An individual must be aware of God’s presence when they are dealing with their fears and anxieties.
4. Be open-minded with God: Some people think that the answers that God provides must be religious in nature. That is not always the case. These answers could involve basic psychology and cognitive techniques that deals with how to manage fear and anxiety. Do not be quick to dismiss basic psychological techniques that could be a factor in your recovery.
5. Talk to a priest or minister: A member of the clergy will be able to provide you with additional advice and insights on how to deal with your current problem. By talking to a professional, a person will be helping themselves in the long run because they will become better able to deal with their problems in the future.
6. Continue to pray and talk to God: Talk to God as if you were talking to a friend. Be persistent and be open in the avenues that God may provide to you in solving your problems. It is not always easy, however God is in control and He will help you if you ask for assistance.
Consider The Following:
Stan’s book contains a lot more valuable information than the 14 articles and blog posts on this website. Stan’s book will make a difference in your recovery. If you know of anyone who is struggling, have them review this website and the book reviews and consider getting Stan’s affordable book by clicking on Get Stan’s Book