You Can Learn How to Break Free from Fear Forever!
I am Stanley Popovich, and my book “A Layman’s Guide to Managing Fear Using Psychology, Christianity and Non-Resistant Methods” will show you how.
Drawing on 20 years’ personal experience, I will teach you simple techniques to control the fear that haunts you.
For only $7.50, you can change your life today.
Fear follows you everywhere and can affect your relationships, your career, your social life, and your wellbeing. Perhaps you already know someone trying to deal with their anxieties, depression, stress, addiction, OCD, panic attacks and other fear related issues. Help is here.
9 reasons for you to read this book:
- It gives you over 100 techniques for managing your fear.
- It teaches you simple strategies that you can implement today.
- It has a clear and easy-to-read format.
- All methods are proven and have been reviewed by counselors.
- It will support you as you work through your fear and anxiety.
- Work through this book with your counselor to help you find peace.
- It gives you immediate relief.
- I have dealt with fear over the last 20 years; I understand you.
- Set yourself free for only $7.50.
You are not alone…
- 18.8 Million American adults will suffer from depression this year.
- 2.3 Million American adults will struggle with Bipolar disorder this year.
- 9.1 Million American adults have an anxiety disorder.
- 2.4 Million American adults will experience a panic disorder this year.
- 3.3 Million American adults will be treated for OCD this year.
- 5.2 Million American adults will experience Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder this year.
Fear is crippling. It can leave you struggling with addiction, depression, stress, anxiety, and other mental health disorders. My book is here to help you.
Don't wait! Order your copy now!
Reading this guide is a first step into the rest of your life. Stanley Popovich provides basic but exceptionally valuable steps in learning how to personally manage negative and fearful situations. Along with detailed stories, the reader is provided with websites dealing with fear, many pertinent suggestions and several Biblical scriptures that provide support. Stanley Popovich has used his writing skills, analytical talents, interviews and diligent research in an attempt to educate readers. He was educated at Pennsylvania State University and has used these approaches in his own life. This is book is highly recommended.
-- Cheryl Heinrichs, Allbooks Review.
My book offers you so many different techniques and ideas on how to deal with your fears - you are guaranteed to find something that will help you.
Watch my Interview on ABC
Please remember, although the information in this book has helped thousands of people, it is not a substitute for the guidance of a professional.