Get affordable and effective relief today!
Nationally known author Stan Popovich wrote a very popular book that has helped thousands to eliminate panic attacks, depression and other fear related issues.
On this website, you can:
- Read Stan’s blog posts and latest articles »
- Get free and valuable mental health advice »
- Read some of the many book reviews by Stan’s fans »
- Order a hard or electronic copy of Stan’s book »
11 Benefits of This Popular Life-Changing Book
- It’s a quick, easy and very effective read.
- There are a variety of techniques you can work through.
- It gives you techniques you can use to get relief right away.
- All methods are proven and have been reviewed by professionals.
- You can use this book during your counseling sessions.
- Very popular with over 400 book reviews and counting.
- Save you time and money in finding answers about your fears.
- Techniques are backed up with real life examples.
- It gives you immediate relief.
- Author has 20 years of personal experience with fear and anxiety.
- The book is very affordable.
Stan’s Book: A Balance of Psychology and Christianity
Many times a person who struggles with fear, anxiety, and depression need to try a number of different approaches in order to get certain results. Every person is different and Stan addresses both approaches in one easy to read book. Stan gives his readers the ability to pick and choose which techniques work best for them!
I really enjoyed the way this book balanced Christianity & Psychology. The author shows how these viewpoints can work in harmony with each other. There is never just one single approach to help us face our fears. It is accomplished by taking the steps that work best for us and mingling them together to find our perfect workable solution. This book gives us insight into many different approaches. The author then leaves the door open for us to pick which works best for us. – Gwen
Get Inspired, Watch the Video
- 18.8 million American adults will suffer from depression this year
- 2.3 million American adults will struggle with bipolar disorder this year
- 9.1 million American adults have an anxiety disorder
- 2.4 million American adults will experience panic disorder this year
- 3.3 million American adults will be treated for OCD this year
Watch One of Stan’s TV Interviews!
What the Professionals Say
I found Stan’s book to be informative. I felt as if he had been in my therapy office for the last 10 years, taking notes into useful, practical, positive and powerful tools for anyone to use. – Elizabeth Boyajian
As a therapist, I have found that clients like to have a simplified explanation, one without all the psycho-babble. This book provides just that. – Don
I am a Licensed Marriage and family therapist and have worked with many people with many different challenges. Having resources to give the people I work with is important to me as I believe we all need as much good information as possible to help facilitate change. A layman’s guide to managing fear is an excellent tool for anyone. – Clive Hallam
Although Stan is not a professional counselor, Stan has dealt with fear and anxiety for over 20 years and used his personal experiences and information gained from various counselors to help write this popular book. Stan’s book is not a substitute for the guidance of a professional.