Stan has been on TV and has been published in many national publications. Stan has a large following on social media and his book has helped others just like you get immediate relief.
Stan’s valuable advice can help you!! Please read on!
To Start Things Off:
- Read about who is Stan Popovich and what he has to offer
- Read the many book reviews from anxiety sufferers like you who got instant relief
- Get free and valuable mental health advice and gain an insight into Stan’s book
- Order an E-Book or Hard Copy and stop your suffering right now
How Can Stan’s Book Help Me And Why Should I Care?
- The book contains over 100 techniques. You will find something that will help you.
- Techniques are backed up with real life examples.
- Read the book reviews from other anxiety sufferers like you.
- This book has been reviewed and approved by many counselors.
- Many counselors use this book to help their clients.
- The book is only 65 pages long. A great time saver for your busy schedule.
- Stan can relate to his readers with his 20 years of experience.
- This book can give you immediate relief from your problems.
- This book will save you money in expensive counseling.
Stan’s Book: A Balance of Psychology and Some Christianity
Many times a person who struggles with fear, anxiety, and depression need to try a number of different approaches in order to get certain results. Some people use basic psychology techniques to overcome their anxieties and some people use the help of God to get relief.
Every person is different and Stan addresses both approaches in one easy to read book. Stan gives his readers the ability to pick and choose which techniques work best for them! This gives the reader more chances that they will find something useful for their current problems.
I really enjoyed the way this book balanced Christianity & Psychology. The author shows how these viewpoints can work in harmony with each other. There is never just one single approach to help us face our fears. It is accomplished by taking the steps that work best for us and mingling them together to find our perfect workable solution. This book gives us insight into many different approaches. The author then leaves the door open for us to pick which works best for us. – Gwen
Get Inspired, Watch the Video
- 18.8 million American adults will suffer from depression this year
- 2.3 million American adults will struggle with bipolar disorder this year
- 9.1 million American adults have an anxiety disorder
- 2.4 million American adults will experience panic disorder this year
- 3.3 million American adults will be treated for OCD this year
Watch One of Stan’s TV Interviews!
What The Professionals Say
I found Stan’s book to be informative. I felt as if he had been in my therapy office for the last 10 years, taking notes into useful, practical, positive and powerful tools for anyone to use. – Elizabeth Boyajian
As a therapist, I have found that clients like to have a simplified explanation, one without all the psycho-babble. This book provides just that. – Don
I am a Licensed Marriage and family therapist and have worked with many people with many different challenges. Having resources to give the people I work with is important to me as I believe we all need as much good information as possible to help facilitate change. A layman’s guide to managing fear is an excellent tool for anyone. – Clive Hallam
Although Stan is not a professional counselor, Stan has dealt with fear and anxiety for over 20 years and used his personal experiences and information gained from various counselors to help write this popular book. Stan’s book is not a substitute for the guidance of a professional.