Here are some sample articles taken from "A Layman's Guide to Managing Fear Using Psychology, Christianity and Non Resistant Methods". These articles are only a small sample of what is in the book. Dealing with fear does not have to be a lonely journey, my book is full of advice and techniques to help you say goodbye to your anxiety, stress and depression.
The complete book “A Layman's Guide to Managing Fear Using Psychology, Christianity and Non Resistant Methods” is only $7.50 and will make a huge difference to your life or the life of someone you know.
14 articles to get you started
- Managing Your Persistent Fears And Anxieties
- Managing Your Fearful And Obsessive Thoughts
- Managing Your Fears With The Help Of God
- Managing Your Every Day Stresses And Anxieties
- Alcohol And Substance Abuse Will Not Take Away Your Fears
- When Someone You Know Struggles With Fear And Anxiety
- A Review Of Techniques In Managing Your Depression
- Managing The Fear Of Loneliness
- Facing The Fear And Anxiety Of The Unknown
- How To Convince An Addict To Get Help
- How To Find A Good Mental Health Counselor
- Ending Your Life Is Not The Answer To Your Situation
- When Your Friends Do Not Understand Your Mental Health Condition
- The Importance Of Getting Help For Your Fears And Anxieties
I have felt and dealt with fear in my life and am still actively helping people deal with their own fears. You can find more of my advice and contributions online.
Why you should buy this book now:
- It’s written in a clear and concise format;
- There are over 100 techniques for you to work through;
- You can implement the techniques straight away;
- All methods are proven and have been reviewed by professionals;
- You can use this book during your counseling sessions.
You are better than fear. Don’t let fear, anxiety, stress, addiction, and depression get the best of you. Order today. Please remember - although the information in this book has helped thousands of people, it is not a substitute for the guidance of a professional.
Please remember - although the information in this book has helped thousands of people, it is not a substitute for the guidance of a professional.