By: Stan Popovich
There are many resources available in your area that you can use to help overcome your addictions, depression, and anxieties.
With this in mind, here are some suggestions on where to go to seek treatment for your mental health issues.
1. Seek help from a mental health professional: Talk to a mental health counselor in your area who can help you manage your fears and anxieties. They will be able to provide you with additional advice and insights on how to deal with your current problem. Your local mental health community center can point you in the right direction.
2. Go to the nearest hospital: Your local hospital can give you immediate assistance for your mental health issues. The people who work at a hospital know of other professionals in your area that can provide you with the proper treatment.
3. Contact your doctor or primary care physician: Your medical or family doctor is a great source in getting treatment. Explain to your doctor your problems and he or she can tell you where to go in seeking assistance.
4. Talk to your priest or minister: Your local church may know of programs in your area that you could go to in overcoming your depression and addictions. A priest or minister can also provide advice to your situation.
5. Call your insurance company: Your insurance company can provide a list of mental health providers who are in your health plan. This will help reduce the cost of seeking treatment.
6. Find a support group: There are all kinds of mental health groups that can help you with your issues. Go to a support group in your area and meet people who are also struggling with addiction and depression. A person can go on the internet to get more information about what is available in their area.
7. Network with your friends: Some of your friends may also struggle with fear and anxiety. Ask the people you know if they have any suggestions on where you can go for treatment. In addition, make sure that your friends can keep things confidential.
Consider The Following:
Stan’s book contains a lot more valuable information than the 14 articles and blog posts on this website. Stan’s book will make a difference in your recovery. If you know of anyone who is struggling, have them review this website and the book reviews and consider getting Stan’s affordable book by clicking on Get Stan’s Book