By: Stan Popovich
Here are 17 important mental health facts every person should know!
1. Getting help for your mental health problems is the best thing you can do.
2. You can’t run away from your mental health issues.
3. There is nothing wrong in asking for help.
4. Your situation is not hopeless regardless what you may think.
5. There is no such thing as a quick fix when it comes to your mental health.
6. Focus on your recovery rather than trying to please others.
7. Go to the nearest hospital if you are experiencing a mental health crisis.
8. Your mental health is just as important as your physical health.
9. You must make an effort in finding the answers to your mental health issues.
10. Focus on the facts of your situation rather than your fearful thoughts.
11. Joining a support group is a great way of finding people who can relate to you.
12. Follow the advice from the professionals rather than your friends.
13. Do not try to manage your mental health problems all by yourself.
14. Determine the source of your anxieties and then find ways to overcome it.
15. Do not make assumptions regarding your current mental health situation.
16. Do not underestimate the power of God, Faith, and Prayer.
17. Learning from your past mental health experiences will help you in the present.
Consider The Following:
Stan’s book contains a lot more valuable information than the 14 articles and blog posts on this website. Stan’s book will make a difference in your recovery. If you know of anyone who is struggling, have them review this website and the book reviews and consider getting Stan’s affordable book by clicking on Get Stan’s Book