By: Stan Popovich
Celebrities and successful people occasionally pick money and fame over their mental health which can be a fatal mistake.
Money and fame do not ensure great mental health regardless if your rich and famous.
As a result, here are nine things to consider regarding your mental health and the pursuit of money and fame.
1. People can’t control their fame: A person must understand that fame comes and goes and that a person has no control over his or her popularity. Fame is elusive and can’t be controlled while your mental health issues will remain with you for your entire life.
2. You will be miserable: You can’t enjoy your successes if your mental health issues are overwhelming you. Learning how to manage your mental health issues is the best thing you can do for yourself in the long run.
3. You will have to deal with the consequences: Only you will experience the consequences when your fears and anxieties get the best of you. Money and fame will not take away your fears and anxieties regardless what anyone says. Don’t make the mistake of assuming otherwise.
4. Fear won’t rule your life: You will be in control of your life instead of your anxieties, addictions, and fears. Being anxious and fearful is no way to live your life. Make the effort to do what you can to manage your mental health issues. You will be better off in the long run.
5. Always remember your values: Your values will be with you for your entire life while your fame lasts for a short time. Do what is right and follow your heart. Don’t give in to peer pressure. When the cameras disappear, it will be just you, your family, and your friends.
6. You will enjoy your relationships: Managing your mental health issues will help you to manage and enjoy your business and personal relationships. In addition, you will be able to make better decisions regarding your relationships and other aspects of your life.
7. Learn from the mistakes of others: There are many successful people who made the mistake of sacrificing their mental health for money and fame. As a result, their entire life was ruined. Don’t make the same mistake. If you are not sure of what to do in handling your fame, then talk to a professional who can give you some advice.
8. You cannot please everybody: Successful people need to understand that no matter how popular they may be, there will always be those who will like you and those who do not. There is nothing you can do about this regardless how nice and friendly you may be. The best thing you can do is to be yourself.
9. Do what works best for you: You will have to deal with what could happen if your pressured into doing something that could get you into trouble. If something goes wrong, your colleagues will not take the blame for you. It is important that you do things that will be in your best interest rather than doing something that could interfere with your mental health issues.
Like What You Read?
You will greatly increase your chances of finding the answers to your mental health issues if you use my book, website articles, and my blog at the same time. You can also review the rest of my website to get a better idea of how my experiences and advice can help you. Consider getting my affordable book right now at PayPal, Amazon, or Barnes & Noble by clicking on Get Stan’s Book