By: Stan Popovich
Do you ever wonder if somebody you know may be struggling with depression and anxiety, but you are not sure? It can be difficult to know whether someone is struggling with their mental health.
As a result, here are some things to look for when someone you know may be experiencing certain mental health issues.
- Trouble sleeping or sleeping too much
- Feeling sad and depressed on a regular basis
- Trouble concentrating
- Change in eating habits
- Talks of suicide
- Loss of interest and social withdrawal
- Lack of energy and persistent tiredness
- Feelings of guilt and regret
- Changes in their appearance and behaviors
- Increased use of drugs and alcohol
- Easily agitated and always irritable
- They seem out of touch of what is going on around them
- Their physical health starts to go down hill
If you suspect that something is going on with a certain person that you know or care about, then try to talk to them, offer your support, and encourage them to seek some kind of help so they can get their life back on track.
You can also talk to a mental health counselor who can give you advice on what you can do to help that person who may be struggling.
Consider The Following:
Stan’s book contains a lot more valuable information than the 14 articles and blog posts on this website. Stan’s book will make a difference in your recovery. If you know of anyone who is struggling, have them review this website and the book reviews and consider getting Stan’s affordable book by clicking on Get Stan’s Book