By: Stan Popovich
Are you a celebrity who has to deal with the pressures of working in Hollywood?
If so, here are six suggestions on how to manage the stresses and anxieties of working in Hollywood.
1. Know where you stand: Ask yourself if you are willing to do something that your friends and the media want you to do. Think about it and determine for yourself where you stand on a certain task or issue. Determine what you want to do in terms of your career goals.
2. Tell others: Once you know where you stand, you need to tell your friends and your fans your intentions. Give them reasons on why you feel this way. Be willing to answer their questions so they understand where you are coming from.
3. Stand tall: Be firm in your decision and show confidence. Some people will continue to argue with you and this is where you need to show that you mean business. Do not give in to their arguments. Do what is right and stand by your decision.
4. Deal with supportive friends: Hang out with different people or friends who do not respect your decisions. If your friends really like you, they need to respect you. Nobody wants to be with people who are trying to get them into some kind of trouble.
5. Stay consistent: Stay consistent on your values and beliefs. If your fans and the media see that you are constantly changing your mind, then they will not take you seriously. Regardless what you believe in, be consistent in what you preach.
6. Do what is best for you: Dealing with the pressures of Hollywood can be tough to deal with, but the important thing is to do what is best for you and advocate this to others. You got to live your own life.
Consider The Following:
Stan’s book contains a lot more valuable information than the 14 articles and blog posts on this website. Stan’s book will make a difference in your recovery. If you know of anyone who is struggling, have them review this website and the book reviews and consider getting Stan’s affordable book by clicking on Get Stan’s Book