By: Stan Popovich
Prayer can be very powerful in managing your fears and anxieties. There are countless numbers of people who have experienced the power of prayer in their lives.
Here are some reasons why prayer can be effective in managing your anxieties, fears, and stresses.
1. You are tapping into the power of God when you pray: God is stronger than your fears and anxieties and prayer is the connection to the power of God. A simple prayer can do wonders in managing your mental health issues.
2. Asking God for help is a great way to manage your fears and anxieties: When you pray, you are asking God to help you manage your fears. God is the most powerful person in the universe and He is willing to help you if you ask. Prayer is the way to do this.
3. Prayer works: There are many inspirational magazines and books on how people were helped through the power of prayer. Read some articles to get an idea on how effective prayer can be in your life. Never doubt the power of God.
4. Prayer gives you hope: Prayer helps you believe that there is hope in getting through life’s difficult situations. Praying helps you believe that God will help shoulder your burdens instead of dealing with your stresses and anxieties all by yourself.
5. You can pray anywhere you want: You can pray at church or pray when you are at home. It doesn’t matter where you are located. The important thing is that you are using the power of prayer to help overcome your mental health issues.
6. God’s ways are mysterious: When you pray to God, it may take a short time to get your prayers answered. God works in mysterious ways and you do not know how your prayers will be answered. The next time you feel anxious or fearful, say a simple prayer to God. God is listening and He will help you.
Consider The Following:
Stan’s book contains a lot more valuable information than the 14 articles and blog posts on this website. Stan’s book will make a difference in your recovery. If you know of anyone who is struggling, have them review this website and the book reviews and consider getting Stan’s affordable book by clicking on Get Stan’s Book